Welcome to the Newshound Blog

Please feel free to add comments or questions to the posts; if you think I'm wrong about something, let me know, if you agree with me, let me know! You can also e-mail me. If there are any other bloggers out there who want to collaborate sometime, I am open to suggestions.

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Guess who's coming to dinner?


Another couple of twists in the 'cash for honours story' today. The Guardian has reported that dodgy police chief Sir Ian Blair recently had dinner with Lord Levy, only two weeks ago! I if this report is accurate, both Lord Levy and Sir Blair have both acted inappropriately, and I find their innocence in the scandal questionable.

The other twist is brought to us from the Daily Mail, which claims that 'senior informants' have told them Lord Levy DID have a part in the nomination processes.

If any further allegations ensue in the coming days, I think Lord Levy's day's, and perhaps those of the labour party, could be numbered.

Perhaps one of of my hunches on Tuesday's post was correct, there is an informant at Downing St after all?

No comments: