Welcome to the Newshound Blog

Please feel free to add comments or questions to the posts; if you think I'm wrong about something, let me know, if you agree with me, let me know! You can also e-mail me. If there are any other bloggers out there who want to collaborate sometime, I am open to suggestions.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Improvements to the Newshound blog

Changes to Newshound

Apologies for my recent absence, ( I had taken an impromptu Easter break.)

Anyway I would like to announce some changes to my blog, I will be expanding Newshound over the next few weeks, and will be adding some posts by contributors for a trial period. There will also be more video footage and audio added through my website.

More details will follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it time for an update?